Thursday, October 4, 2007

Beginning 2.0

This is very interesting. A dear colleague of mine is helping me with this. I must say it's fun when you have someone to help you setup a blog.


I did the "Lifelong Learning" session and I thought it was interesting. The 71/2 things are basic common sense things that we've all heard of before, but the emphasis of these things, are improtant throughout our lives. Education goes beyond the classroom setting; its your own curiosity and environment that nurtures it. It's also part attitude and how one views learning and the best support system for learning. Lifelong learning: keep an open mind.

3 comments:

Logan Ragsdale said...

I was glad to help. :)

cabincak said...

Thanks again!!

Health Diary said...

An open mind is indeed the start of learning after schooling. Very well defined life-long learning. As librarian we have to, in a sense; otherwise we would not be qualified to "help".